Information we collect and how we use it:
- We may collect name and email address in order to send periodically the EIUC Voice newsletter.
- The data supplied by you will be processed in order to deliver the service mentioned above.
- The data collection and processing will be carried out in electronically.
- It is mandatory to provide the requested data in order to allow the fruition of the service. The refusal to provide the data involves the lack of access to the service.
- The data controller is the European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation (EIUC), at its seat at the Monastery of San Nicolò, Riviera San Nicolò 26, I-30126 Venice Lido (Italy). The name of the responsible of privacy will be indicated upon request.
- Cookies policy. A cookie is a small amount of data, which includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer browser from a website’s server and is stored on your device’s hard drive. No other third parties’ cookies are sent to you by our server. On the EIUC’s website, cookies record information about your visits for statistics purposes only. Our cookies do not contain or retrieve personal data. No other info are being collected. You can modify your browser’s default cookies acceptance policy. Just check out instructions within the “help” functions of your browser.
- The treatment of data takes place at the aforementioned seat and will be handled only by the staff to that authority upon request. The data will not be communicated to other subjects.
- At any time you may exercise your rights towards the holder of the data processing operations, according to art. 7 of the privacy by sending an email to email@example.com or by registered letter or parcel with advice of delivery. According to art. 7 of Law Decree n. 196/2003, the person interested by the processing of personal data may obtain at any time confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data, to know its origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating or correction, cancellation or suspension.